Tuesday, September 11, 2007

dr. Li

Went to dr. Li last night for my nausea. A Korean doctor that practices conventional and unconventional medicine. So he put some little peaces of tape all over my ears and today only two episodes of nausea. Who cares how it works as long as I feel better!

And I read one great book Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See can't remember who passed this one on - Connie, Agi? - but it was excellent and whoever it was thank you thank you !!

Plan to take even more time off from work during this pregnancy to read more good books :).

4 comments:

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

Yeah for less nausea!
Hope you are feeling better... keep us up todate! I can't blog stalk ya'll if you dont write! :)
love LaLa

LLT said...

Sweetness, I know you are getting tons of advice/home remedies. I shall offer some. Back in the "olden" days when I was puking with child, someone recommended apricot nectar. Sipping on that seemed to help. But really, who knows. Hope you feel better very soon. Love, linda

Connie said...

Glad you liked the book! Not sure that I passed it on, but I liked it as well. Also just read A Thousand Splendid Suns by the man who wrote Kite Runner. REally good book!

HOpe you get a visitor soon... Jesse is excited to see you in Poland.

xo