Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a bit of a facelift...

of only of the house - not me :) (yet)
These are the long promised pics for my parents and sis of the touchups we did in the last couple of months. It's still in the works, but we're getting there. There will be more - new laundry room, garage and sitting corner on the way.
This was the old laundry room:


The new office with the old furniture...
The new bedroom with nothing on the walls yet ...
... and new furniture in the kids room
Now for some random cuteness:
Tula dressed herself, there are 2 hats, a dress on top of a dress (one is a Holloween Miney Mouse dress), oh I'll just try to post a video in a minute, it was funny...

What do I do to keep him doing this?! I'll take any advice, hints, whatever. And how do I get him to wash the dishes?

No comments: