Tuesday, October 23, 2007

pillow talk

Here's a copy of my last emails to Agi after I got a package from her:

1. You are the bestest sister of all sisters. Thank you for the package and the great pillow and the cookie mix and browny mix and underwear and tshirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only did receiving a package give me great joy (I love to open packages, who doesn't), but a barrel of laughs. Check out these pictures.
The first - opened pillow case for the body pillow. Obviously a pillow case for a body pillow - or so you would think.
next one coming right up
2. So then I try it next to the body pillow, maybe it's folded up somehow in a special way? who knows? but no, it just doesn't seem to work.
soo....

3. so then I though, maybe it's like the underwear - stretchable!!!! I gave it a good try. But, as you can tell, no go..
It was a good try though, don't you think?
:)
love you long time

No comments: