Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So why is it, that when you're pregnant, you don't look as big in pictures as you really are , but when you not pregnant, pictures make you look bigger. Here's what I look like now, but I swear to you that my belly is twice that size - I'm huge! I wobble! I can't see my feet!












Of course I'm talking to Agi - it's thanks to her that I finally took these pictures.










And this is where I spend most of my days. :)
I'm taking in all the rest I can get. But I did make major dinner today! Ribs, potatoes and kapusta zasmazana (cabbage). Mama would be proud! Boy, what a house wife - who'd have thought.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

YEAH pictures! You look wonderful!

the only thing is now everyone is going to want MORE pictures! (so start snapping)

Miracles & Blessings,
LaLa

Connie said...

Not to worry... you look plenty fat! and very cute!!

xo