Tuesday, April 22, 2008

today's news

Today we had a busy day. Lots of paperwork for all the different agencies (Polish and American passports, birth certificates, money for having babies...people actually get cash for having a baby - I'll take it, but I think they could be spending that cash in a better way). Lots of feeding in between. It looks like Aggie and Junior are sleeping a little bit longer at a time, on the other hand they're up for longer periods too. So today they both tried out the bouncy seats they got from Uncle Henry and Aunt Lucille and they loved them, especially in 'vibrate' mode! Then they got a bath - this was their third bath by me and I think I finally washed them this time and not just dunked them in the water (I'm getting braver). They fit perfectly in the bathroom sink. And both are collecting special little things to go into their beautiful boxes from Aunt Lala. That's it for now... Junior is hungry again!
P.S. - New pictures on Flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.